Bookish Gift Recommendations

I'm always on Etsy looking at the cool things people make and have for sale and I've been coming across a lot of book-related items. I thought I'd share the ones that I find really cute and interesting below! All of these vary in price and the I probably wouldn't buy the most expensive ones myself, but still they would make some great gifts!

1. I still believe in 398.2 pendant


I still believe in 398.2 pendant, fairy tale pendant, book pendant, book jewelry, book jewellery
Source: thependantemporium

For those who don't know, 398.2 is where the fairy tales can be found according to the Dewey Decimal system. I found this really cute pendant while browsing Etsy. I think that this is such a simple and meaningful gift!


2. Alice in Wonderland Book Scarf


Alice in Wonderland Book Scarf
Source: storiarts

This book scarf is just gorgeous. It's definitely pricey, but I think it makes a very sentimental gift for someone you really care about or even yourself! The seller has other scarves with pages of different books printed.

3. Golden Time Turner Necklace


Source: storiarts

For all the Harry Potter fans out there - this one is for you. Now, there are TONS of Harry Potter-esque gifts on Etsy, but this one really stood out to me. I remember first reading about Hermione's use of the Time Turner and I was amazed. I think this is a great gift for students of all ages - especially if they are Harry Potter fans!

4. Anything Can Be 16x20 Painted Quote Canvas


16x20 Painted Quote Canvas - Anything Can Be - Inspiration - Kid's Room - Gift - Classroom - Playroom - Colorful
Source: coolzeens

Shel Silverstein is my absolute favorite. When I saw this canvas on Etsy I had an "OMG" moment. This is perfect to hang up in a child's room or maybe even a nice gift for a new parent. Shel Silverstein's writing is so simple, yet so meaningful. I would even hang this up in a home office or in a cubicle for a bit of inspiration throughout the day.

5. Bad Grammar Mug 


Bad Grammar Funny Coffee or Tea Mug - Bad Grammar makes me [sic]
Source: NeuronsNotIncluded

This mug made me chuckle. I'm not a stickler for grammar and I doubt that I follow the rules perfectly myself, but I think that a lot of people can relate to this mug. I would get this for a friend who is always lecturing people on the difference between there, their, and they're!

I hope you found these gift ideas helpful!

Read on,

Saudia

Comments

Popular Posts