The Book Life Tag w/ Defining My World

Happy Sunday! It's time for another book tag with Defining My World! This time we are doing the Book Life Tag, which I found on Crazy for YA. This tag was really difficult for me because I tend to read really dark books with morally challenged characters…not exactly the type of people you would want in your life. Because of this the characters I chose all come for 3 or 4 books.

Who would your parents be?
I'd have to go with Adele from the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris (the books True Blood was based off of) and Sempere Sr. from The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Adele because she always gave great advice and was a good mix of tough and compassionate. Sempere because he instilled a love for books in his son and was level-headed.

Sookie Stackhouse
Source: Goodreads
The Shadow of the Wind
Source: Goodreads

Who would be your sister?
Arya Stark from A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I read this book a while back and Arya's character was my favorite. She's a spunky kid and I think it would be so much fun having her as a sister.


A Game of Thrones
Source: Goodreads


Who would be your brother?
Ron Weasley from Harry Potter of course! He's goofy and protective making him a great brother. Plus I could probably boss him around.

Who would be your pet?
Hedwig.

Where would you live?
London. It would be tea time all the time. I'd visit the country side often. Maybe even have a farm. Actually, I would most definitely have a farm.

Harry Potter
Source: Goodreads

Where would you go to school?
Hogwarts. Duh.

Who would be your best friend?
Sookie Stackhouse. She's an honest and true friend, even to those who do not deserve it. Also, she's just scandalous enough for me to live vicariously through her. Actually maybe Lisbeth from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo as well. She's kickass.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Source: Goodreads

Who would be your significant other?
This one is tough. I've narrowed my choices down to Sam Merlotte (Sookie Stackhouse Series,) Sirius Black (Harry Potter) and Jon Snow (A Game of Thrones.) All of them are good guys who are honorable and loyal. Seeing as there is a high probability of them dying I think it's fair to choose 3!

This was exhausting.

Read on,

Saudia

Comments

Popular Posts