#TBT Book Edition

I've been thinking of ways to spice up my blog posts and thus came about a new series! The #TBT was inspired by the throwback hashtag itself. In this series I'll revisit books that I read in the past and my thoughts on them.

So, drum roll please!

The first #TBT book is a fan favorite - Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrated by Clement Hurd.


Goodnight Moon
Source: Goodreads




I think it is safe to say that this book changed many lives. The cover art and illustrations are instantly recognized and it is now a children's classic.

One of my favorite things about this book was the rabbit. I can't explain it, but seeing that little rabbit makes me feel calm. I also think that this book is what caused me to fall in love with the moon. It's like I was subtly trained to be amazed by the sight and very existence of the moon and by extension space. Is is too much of a longshot to say that this book is was encouraged me to like science? Maybe that's taking things too far...

Read on,

Saudia

Comments

Popular Posts