Bookish Would You Rather Tag

It's tag time! This week's tag comes from YouTuber Sanne at booksandquills.My friend Defining My World introduced me to this vlog, so she did the tag too!




1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?


I think I'll go with trilogies on this one. If it's a good story I always want to know what happens next. If I'm really totally immersed in the story and characters then I'll just always want more and trilogies would satisfy that need. Stand alones are cool, but what if there are unanswered questions? I can't deal with that kind of uncertainty.

2. Read only female or male authors?

This one is interesting. I think I would have to choose female authors. Some of my favorite books were written by female authors.

3. Shop at bookshops or online?

Bookshops all day everyday. Nothing beats searching through piles of books until you find THE ONE.

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?

Movies. At least the disappointment will only be 3 hours rather than 3 seasons.

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

5 books per week. 5 pages a day will only leave me wanting more. Too bad I physically can't read 5 books a day :(

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

Reviewer. Writing an entire book is for a special kind of person and that is not me. I rather enjoy someone else's work.

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

Read new ones. Some of my top 20 I haven't read more than once. There are so many books in the world, why just stick to a few?

8. Be a librarian or bookseller?

Librarian. I'm biased on this one because my first job ever was in my town library. The librarian in Matilda was my hero.

9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?

Hmm this one is tough. I would say favourite genre. Sure, I might get sick of it, but at least I know it'll be a good read most of the time.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?

Don't hate me....eBooks. I LOVE physical books and I buy way too many, but I just read faster on an eReader. I love the convenience of it and I'm a bit of a tech nerd.


That's it! I hope you enjoyed this tag and if you have any suggestions on future posts please leave a comment!

Read on,

Saudia

Comments

Popular Posts