Book Collection

I was looking at my window sill where I keep all my books and I thought, "I need to stop buying books." So what did I do? I went out this morning to the thrift store across the street and bought 2 more books.

My collection…it's slowly growing one book at a time…

Some of these I've already read, but most of them I haven't. Here are a few of the books that I'm excited to jump into:


Incantation by Alice Hoffman
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
The Rules of the Tunnel: My Brief Period of Madness by Ned Zeman
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
How Remarkable Women Lead by Joanna Barsh and Susie Cranston

And currently I am reading:


The 100-Year-Old-Man Who Climbed Out The Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

Since the new season of House of Cards was recently released I'll be reading this book a bit slower…what can I say, I love a good political drama! As soon as I'm finished I'll be reviewing the book and then picking up another book from my window!

Read on,

Saudia

Comments

Popular Posts