Weekend Library Haul




This weekend I did something I haven't done in a long time - I went to the library. I love the library, but haven't had much time to go there and look around lately. I decided to go on Saturday to get a book for my book club at work. Turns out my library has a great selection of new releases and YA books and I walked out with a few great reads.



These are the books I got (clockwise):

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
2. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
3. The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
4. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

I was most excited to get Hollow City because I've wanted to read it for a long time. The Selection was recommended to me by my best friend and I was most surprised to get Go Set a Watchman because it's been fairly popular. The Bone Clocks is the book I picked up for book club and it looks like it will be a pretty good read.

What really surprised me by the library was the selection. They have some really recent releases like Go Set a Watchman and a huge selection of new YA lit. I can't wait to go back and get some more reads! If you haven't been to your town library in a long time I suggest you make a trip, you might be pleasantly surprised!












Comments

Popular Posts