2016 Holiday Gift Guide

It’s that time of year again - holiday shopping gift guide! Here’s a list of 7 things that would work for anyone who’s a book lover:


  1. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader - if you know someone who’s a voracious reader and doesn’t have an e-reader, then I suggest the Kindle Paperwhite as a gift. My favorite thing about this e-reader is that it’s like reading a regular page instead of staring at a computer screen. The newer versions also have in a built in light, which is a nice feature to have.
  2. Leichtrum 1917 Notebook - this one is for that person who likes to journal, especially the person who likes to bullet journal. This is pretty popular for bullet journals because the pages are already numbered, there’s a section for an index and the pages can be easily customized. Any journal can be easily customized you say? No my friend, not if the pages are lined. Get this for your stationary loving person.
  3. Zipper Bookmarks - even though I have a Kindle, I still read a lot of physical books. These zipper bookmarks are a cute little stocking stuffer for people who read a lot of physical books. They would be tougher to lose because of their size unlike regular paper bookmarks. They’re also fun looking, making it more likely that you’ll reach for this bookmark instead of a receipt.
  4. Etekcity Wireless Desk Lamp - this lamp is amazing. I got one a few months ago because I like to read at night (my Kindle doesn’t have the light built in) and I wanted a wireless lamp. This one just needs to charge up and then you can use it without the charger. The base lights up different colors and the lamp light has 3 different brightness settings. It’s a really nice size and super light, so you can really put it anywhere.
  5. Rad Women Worldwide by Kate Schatz - this book would make an awesome gift for anyone, whether they like to read or not. I wrote a review on this already and the tl;dr is that it’s a great book to learn about women in history who did remarkable things, but aren’t recognized as much.
  6. Vintage Fairytale Charm Bracelet - this particular bracelet caught my eye because the charms are from fairytales. I think the perfect way to describe this bracelet is whimsical.
  7. Owl Tote Bag - tote bags are wonderful for carrying a lot of things, especially books. This particular tote bag is amazing because it has an owl on it...and I love owls.

Hope you found this gift guide useful and have a wonderful holiday season!

Comments

Popular Posts